Ours is an agreement between businesses pursuing a common goal. It is a form of collaboration between companies, which is based on a mutual commitment to share resources, skills and knowledge in order to achieve development and innovation.
The network contract covers various activities, such as research and development of new products, sharing of technology, joint management of services, creation of new sales channels, participation in public and private funding calls, and promotion of the territory. The companies involved have a common interest and shared vision, as well as a strong motivation to cooperate, the rules of participation and management of the network are clearly defined, as are the concrete goals to be achieved and the expected results.
[ 1 ] OBJECT OF THE COMMON PROGRAM
The firms, which operate in professional services in the areas of strategy, operations, and technology, predominantly complementary to each other and with limited overlapping of expertise, are launching an innovative project for a new model of sustainable consulting in favor of both retists and client companies. The firms also work together to increase their market presence through the increased competitiveness that is the result of the entire supply chain, through the sharing of common services, adherence to the network’s value system based on the adoption and signing of a Charter of Values and a Manifesto that inform and characterize the value structure of the entire aggregation, and the promotion to their respective customers of the service offerings of all the firms in the network.
[ 2 ] RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS ASSUMED BY NETWORK PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS.
[ omissis... ]
[ 3 ] MODE OF REALIZATION OF THE COMMON PURPOSE
[ 4 ] STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
With a view to boosting the growth and innovativeness of participating enterprises by enhancing the solutions and services that can be used, through this contract, the enterprises aim to achieve the following strategic objectives:
- (a) strategic rethinking of the rhetorical enterprise;
- (b) conceptualization and development of new strategic-commercial vision and operational-commercial support for network enterprises and the market;
- (c) improvement of human resource management;
- (d) talent management development (talent attraction and retention);
- (e) skill development through training activities;
- (f) development of corporate communication activity;
- (g) enhancement of the reputational level of rhetoric enterprises;
- (h) harmonization of the budget and economic management of network enterprises to the vision of the network;
- (i) facilitation of access to ordinary and extraordinary financial resources;
- (j) support for legal and tax issues and requirements;
- (l) sharing the relationship system with national and international bodies, institutions.
[ 5 ] WAYS OF MEASURING THE PROGRESS OF STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES.
the achievement of the above objectives will be evaluated periodically (every six months), by the Management Committee, with the following criteria:
- measurement of adherence to and consistency with the network’s value model, through an articulated system of consistency indicators that will be made explicit in the Network Regulations;
- evaluation of the amount of projects/contracts acquired through the network;
- verification of the level of turnover developed by the network enterprises and the network aggregate;
- analysis of cost savings through shared services;
- evaluation of the enhancement of the reputational level of enterprises;
- assessment of increased attractiveness through talent turnover analysis;
- evaluation of the number and quality of contacts with agencies, institutions.
[ 6 ] MODE OF SUBSEQUENT ACCESSION TO THE CONTRACT
Enterprises carrying out activities in the field of professional, business, strategic-operational, technology services, which are marked by a synergistic attitude, i.e., apt to create and increase synergy in the network and its value, in carrying out activities related to the identified network program and sharing the network’s value system and mission can join the contract.